had a funny last night

file cabinet key.. pretty new cabinet.. code series not in the books.. key looked familiar, sorta like a Trimark.. hmm

GEE.. a Hawthorn 1 blank.. but SHORTER...

no wonder we pull our hair out at times..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Had one about a week ago-knew it was Eagle Lock right off. Looked it up EA13-1014DX

Old thing-no hardware in town had it-but I did in 2 days-LOL

goma.

Reply to
goma865

thanks.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Ilco make an aftermarket yet or strictly OEM?

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Thought Eagle was long since out of business, or did Lori buy OEM rights and milling wheels for Eagle blanks (I understand from previous postings here that Lori bought some of Eagle's machinery).

Reply to
Peter

I wonder if he was not referring to the Ilco number.. if so, thats not the blank I used..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

The Original was Eagle Lock-very old and very worn.

ILCO: 1014DX EZ: EA13

For very old file cabinet.

Reply to
goma865

ok, different than this one- was a BRAND NEW cabinet.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--