He and his son are having a great time,
sends his regards to everyone on RCM.
Reply to
Jim Stewart
You too. good luck.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
It was great to talk to you Jim!
It was a little dark outside, but Davis looked beautiful.
Ignoramus6985
It was nice to connect to some real people like that. If I ever go to Las Vegas... I would rather be welding than gambling...
Ignoramus6985
The world would be a better place with more Iggys.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
Not in Vegas any more, but if you get close to Zion NP, Utah ................
Reply to
SteveB
If you go to Vegas, rent a car, see Hoover Dam. Best part of my trip to Vegas.
Wes
Reply to
Wes