panasonic gunslinger 260 schematic

A friend of mine smoked the main board of his panasonic gunslinger 260.
Does anyone have any links or schematics for this welder's main board -
p.n. ZUEP1285 ? It looks like the 8 input current limiting resistors
for this board's power supply are the parts that smoked.
I'm an electronics engineer and can reverse engineer it IF I have to,
but I would prefer not to:)
jim
Reply to
jim
A welding repair shop should be able to get that. Heck it might be in the back of the owner's manual.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
You might try contacting the guy that runs this site:
I got a repair manual for a Miller EconoTig from him and he was great to deal with! He doesn't mention the Gunslinger on his site but he may still be able to get one.
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
Reply to
Keith Marshall
Have same board in front of me. The resistors are 2 watt 1.o kilo ohms. Hope this helps you. I am looking for the schematic as well since the zener diode zd1 and have no idea what voltage or amperage it is. Maybe you can help me that. this for zuep12853 board.
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Reply to
don b giles