Panasonic Parts?

Hey guys,
I recently acquired a Panasonic Gunslinger 260 mig welder. It came with .035 wire and a drive roller that accepts .035 and .045 wire. I
need a roller for .023 wire but no welding supply in Atlanta has ever even heard of a Panasonic. I have tried calling all the Panasonic 800 numbers I could find but they were just for the Panasonic electonic devices and they also were'nt aware of Panasonic welders.
Do any of you guys no where to get parts for this thing?

Here is a link to the factory website. In MN Praxair is the dealer. I don't know if that is a national chain. I sent Panasonic a message last year and the rep called me personally. Be prepared to spend about $50.00 for the drive roll. Steve http://tinyurl.com/3zvjp
replying to David, Frederick McNeil wrote: hi,my is fred lneed a circuit board for my panasonic gunslinger 260 serial (97-y0666) and model(yd-260as1)