Schematic for Econotig control board?

Does anyone have this schematic?
Reply to
Larry
"Larry" wrote in message
This guy has a technical manual complete with schematics available. I bought one from him a couple of years ago to fix one I had.
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
Reply to
Keith Marshall
Can you go to millers web sight and download the stuff you need?
Reply to
wayne mak
The Miller manuals do not provide the control board schematic. It is detailed only as a black box. In searching Google, I've read of some folks getting to pretty detailed troubleshooting levels, so I'm thinking someone has a full schematic for this board.
wayne mak wrote:
Reply to
Larry
Miller has owner's manuals available online, and they often include schematics of the whole system but I've never found them for the actual boards there.
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
Reply to
Keith Marshall
Miller people are very helpful. I would call them on the phone regardless of what is on the website. They spent a lot of time looking for (and finding) the manuals and schematics -- including board schematics -- for my CyberTig.
Ignoramus29705