Panasonic 260P?

I have read good things about the Panasonic 260T Gunslinger but since I already have a Lincoln V205T I would rather have the Limited Plasma cutting ability than the Stick capability of the 260T. Does anyone have any input on the 260P model?

Reply to
Kevin N.

I would love to play with one, but none of the dealers in Seattle feel like stocking them. They are special order only.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler