Question About IPMS 2005 Nats Registration???

I plan on attending the 2005 IPMS Nationals in Atlanta Ga in 2005. This will be
my first visit to the IPMS nationals and to say that I am really excited would
be an understatment.

I made reservations to stay at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel for 4 nights (7/20
- 23). I have two questions regarding the online registration form. First one
is, which of the two options should I select on the web form,

I am registered at the the Renaiss. Waverly hotel under the 2005 IPMS code

OR

I plan to register at the Renaiss. Waverly hotel under the 2005 IPMS code. I
have NOT registered yet.

Which of the two options should I select ? Also, do I need to be a current
IPMS member (Dues of $25.00) to take part in the national show ?

Thanks,

Craig Godfrey ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)
Reply to
Mangry
Only if you want to enter the contest.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
This is true, but remember, when he wakes up in the morning he s still a cockroach.
Or, more likely, a dung beetle.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
Craig:
Like AL said, you have to be a member to enter the contest and get in the seminars but everything else can be had for a general admission fee including the vendors area, Dragon Expo and a walk through of the contest area. If you have any questions, I would contact one of the staff listed on
and I am sure they will help you right away.
This is going to be a huge nationals and it is going to be a lot of fun. See you there!
Dave Morrissette President, IPMS/USA
Reply to
DaveM
Did you give them the code number when you registered? It entitles you to a room discount. That's the option I'll be using. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
Craig, Choose the first option. I believe the web registration is refering to your reservation (registration) at the hotel, not in the contest. You will need to be a member to enter the contest. I hope you have a great time. I've attended four Nationals over the last eight years and I've enjoyed every one. Rich
Reply to
Richard Bernecki