Question About IPMS 2005 Nats Registration???

I plan on attending the 2005 IPMS Nationals in Atlanta Ga in 2005. This will be my first visit to the IPMS nationals and to say that I am really excited would
be an understatment. I made reservations to stay at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel for 4 nights (7/20 - 23). I have two questions regarding the online registration form. First one is, which of the two options should I select on the web form, I am registered at the the Renaiss. Waverly hotel under the 2005 IPMS code OR I plan to register at the Renaiss. Waverly hotel under the 2005 IPMS code. I have NOT registered yet. Which of the two options should I select ? Also, do I need to be a current IPMS member (Dues of $25.00) to take part in the national show ? Thanks, Craig Godfrey ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)
On 18 Nov 2004 02:17:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mangry) wrote:

Only if you want to enter the contest.

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.

This is true, but remember, when he wakes up in the morning he s still a cockroach.
Or, more likely, a dung beetle.
Tom
Craig:
Like AL said, you have to be a member to enter the contest and get in the seminars but everything else can be had for a general admission fee including the vendors area, Dragon Expo and a walk through of the contest area. If you have any questions, I would contact one of the staff listed on http://www.ipmsusa2005.org/contacts.htm and I am sure they will help you right away.
This is going to be a huge nationals and it is going to be a lot of fun. See you there!
Dave Morrissette President, IPMS/USA

Did you give them the code number when you registered? It entitles you to a room discount. That's the option I'll be using. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Craig, Choose the first option. I believe the web registration is refering to your reservation (registration) at the hotel, not in the contest. You will need to be a member to enter the contest. I hope you have a great time. I've attended four Nationals over the last eight years and I've enjoyed every one. Rich