speculation on 2005 USA Nats

Phoenix in 2004, so 2005 will have to go back to the east coast; is that
correct?
Any ideas or wishes for the 2005 USA Nats? Those I'd like to see get it:
Dayton/Columbus: Wright-Pat USAF museum tours etc
Washington DC: Smithsonion, Garber tours, etc
Anywhere on the Atlantic; gooooood swimming.
Other ideas out there? Rumors? I don't have any idea who is interested
in bidding for 2005.
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Stephen, Atlanta was teh only bidder. Glen.
Reply to
GRBroman
Oh, didn't know that... guess we're going to Atlanta then *grins*.
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Any dates set? I teach summer school but might skip it next year. Nationals would give me a good excuse not to teach. Thanks, Mike
Reply to
Mnm879
damn time warp! next year is 2005???
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Yeah!! Not over the 4th; thank allah (or whatever deity you prefer) for small favors.
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Stephen,
If you are asking about 2005, the scheduled dates are July 13-16.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray
August 4 - 7 in Phoenix