IPMS/USA 2005 Nats Hotel Update

I'm not going to make a habit of inundating you with updates, but the vendor count and hotel reservation count have caught us by surprise on the upside. Thought you would want to know. Don't wait too much longer to make your reservations. See the following message from the 2005 website:

Hotels are filling fast - the Waverly is already more than 75% booked. We've already heard that one night has exceeded capacity! While we were able to come up with a little more space for that night in the Waverly, it's likely the last time we'll be able to. Don't forget the Sheraton as it's just as close to the convention center, and still has space available - the rooms in the Sheraton are also suite style rooms, so it's ideal for families or those of you on the "college plan." We'll keep updates here as often as possible, but the bottom line is, get your reservation in soon as the convention hotels are both filling up!

For more info go to:

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

Art,

That's great news - the show is going to be a big one. I'm going and bringing about 5 friends with me. See you there!

Kaliste Saloom IPMS #30703

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom