Thanks for Hotel Info at 2005 National

Hi all, I'd like to publicly thank Mike Idascavage for his help on getting me hotel reservations for the Nationals at a reasonable price. I was confused as to where to look for lodgings because I wasn't sure where the Cobb Centre was at.

Mike told me to check out motels in Marietta. I got a one person, smoking room at the Super 8 in Marietta for $41.00/night with my AARP discount. Double rooms are about $5.00/night higher. Their standard rate seems to be $59.00/night without some kind of affiliation discount.

I couln't afford the $120.00/night asking price for the convention hotels and would not have been able to attend except for Mike's help.

The Super 8 is only 4 miles from the Cobb Centre! I can certainly drive that far for $80.00/night savings.

Once again, thanks Mike!

Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47