OT--BOMARC does it again!`

Hi all, The old Comet Bomarc missile just closed on eBay for US$104.38! I still cannot understand what makes Bomarc missiles grab such high prices. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

If you think that is bad look at this guys starting bid for an aurora kit..

John H.

Reply to
John H.

"Factory Bags"???? I don't remember Aurora kits from that time-period coming ANY kind of bag....

Reply to
Old Timer

Would any of you guys be interested in a cast resin 1/72 Bomarc?

Tom

Old Timer wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

Only if the price starts at $100

;^)

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

Yeah, actually. What's the price tag on the buggers Tom?

Reply to
Drew Hill

Maybe, but I'd be much more interested in a 1/48 BOMARC. Curt

Reply to
Curt

Yes!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

OK, I guess that's a yes.

I've had a ton of material on the Bomarc for years, including a desk model and a bunch of the Bomarc magazines thanks to Greg Reynolds. I guess he would like that stuff back after so many years, so I'll get started. Drew the plans up years ago.

Scale, always 1/72 (sorry, Curt) and without launcher as it would then be too expensive for more than a few sales (sorry, Kurt). Price probably around $40, maybe less depending on the number and complexity of parts. Definately US and Canadian decals.

I'll post it here when and if anything comes of the effort.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Yep..