Hotel shower electrocuted tourist

Hotel shower electrocuted tourist
From BBC News:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/sussex/7062629.stm
All that electricity in those European showers doesn't sound very
safe...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

In the interest of accuracy the title should be "miswired lamp fixture electrocuted man who happened to be in a shower"
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.