CNN hires another Lying Leftard

CNN... sometimes referred to as "Certainly Not (real) News" is busy keeping their 'reputation' alive... and as sick as ever. They're hiring a guy named Piers Morgan to replace Larry King. Who's Morgan? He's a Brit who was fired from his newspaper for running fake photos showing staged "troop misconduct".

The photos published in the Mirror on 1 May appeared to show British troops torturing an Iraqi detainee. In one picture a soldier is seen urinating on a hooded man while in another the hooded man is being hit with a rifle in the groin. Colonel Black, a former regiment commander of the QLR, said the pictures put lives in danger and acted as a "recruiting poster" for al-Qaeda. ... The BBC's Nicholas Witchell said it appeared Piers Morgan remained unrepentant right to the end "According to one report Mr Morgan refused the demand to apologise, was sacked and immediately escorted from the building," he said. So, not just a story fabricator, but a bold and shameless one. He'll fit right in at CNN. YMMV

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:28:09

-0700 in misc.survivalism:

It must be something in the koolaid. Yesterday, I say a car cut through a gas station, to avoid having to wait for the light. Such an action is not only impolite ( a serious offense here in Seattle) but also against the law. I said to myself "There goes a liberal". Later, I found myself behind said vehicle, with a bumper sticker "I support proto fascist group think." Yep - definitely a liberal, way over on the "progressive" side of the spectrum.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich