Another milestone...

At the risk of being burned at the stake, today is another milestone date in the TRA/NAR lawsuit. Quoting from the October 17, 2006 Scheduling Order, item #2:

"2. The plaintiff's supplemental complaint shall be filed by December

18, 2006."
Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

That shouldn't be grounds for abuse. It would only be grounds for abuse if the hierarchy doesn't update that masses as to what is occurring. I'd like to know if there was anything further filed and perhaps an update if anything has changed.

I don't expect a detailed explanation as to how rocketry is going to attack the ATFE case as I wouldn't want our hand tipped to the enemy.

I do hope the NAR/TRA has qualified folks who can rebut the ATFE filing. If Judge Walton accepts that heresy as gospel, we're screwed. If he is looking at the ATFE with a jaundiced eye, we might stand a chance.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt

The only thing not grounds for abuse is donating as much as possible without saying a word, which includes asking questions.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Yeah, You have a valid point there Darrell. Hope the hierarchy keeps us peasants updated. I don't need to know the fine details, just some generalities would be nice as it would encourage continued giving of financial support for the cause.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt