Looking for Mindstorms retailer in Columbus, OH

Do any local Columbus, OH stores sell Mindstorms? The usual suspects (Media Play, Target, Toys R Us, Discovery Channel) don't carry it.

Alan

Reply to
R. Alan Monroe

I haven't seen much Mindstorms in the past year, now... However, there are some good Technic sets coming out... seen them at Toys R Us today.

Anyway, have you thought about joining our local LEGO train club? There are a few Technic-heads in the club...

-- Central Ohio LEGO Train Club

--Mike.

Reply to
mhuffman

Didn't know there was such a club, will have to check it out sometime.

Alan

Reply to
R. Alan Monroe