Looking for home machinist in Cleveland OH area

Hi,

I am looking for a machinist, maybe or maybe not retired, who is running a small home business, can do quick turnaround, and is looking for work.

The type of machining would be locating and drilling holes, milling, and maybe some lathe work.

Our company is near Cleveland-Hopkins airport, the closer you are, the better it would be for us.

Any interested parties should email:

addressatbottom at yahoo dot com

Thanks, Robert

Reply to
Robert

Give me a call, 216-791-3265 -I have a guy that does odd jobs for me and might take on more work.

Tom Gardner

Reply to
Tom Gardner