Small Machine Shop looking for more work - Blatant Advertising

I notice this group has drifted away from being a machinist groups but I'm will to hope. I'm a small shop,currently just me, in the San Francisco area,near SFO,and I'm looking for more work. Mainly my primary customer closed up the local office and moved to SoCal as part of a corporate consolidation. I have a 3 axis mill - 18 x 12 x 10, a small manual lathe,and a chucker.I u se surfcam and solidworks as required.Primary skills are what I refer as ma ke it up as we go,basically give me a sketch or an idea and we'll make what you want.I'm also up to short runs of parts.

Alternately,as running small business is getting tougher, I'm up for gettin g rid of it all and working for somebody else directly.

my Linkedin link:

email me directly scarter at mastermachinist dot com

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
scarter