Creative Design Drill Head

We have been *extremely* busy lately so I apologize for not posting more often.
Here is a video that is self-explanatory on a unique and highly
creative head we recently designed.
The customer needed to drill inside a part automatically, stroking upwards with a machine normally set up to stroke downwards.
It's shipping out today.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v 151986346787226&saved
Make sure to "freind" or "like" us if you wish! We welcome the connections!
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,