Logan Lathe - To Part or Not to Part

I have a Logan 825 10" Cabinet Lathe. I tore it apart for cleaning after I purchased it. It did not have any rust. I need a few parts to make it 100% but the cost of the parts will be more than what I paid for the lathe. I was considering parting it out but I am not sure if this was a popular model where I could recoup my money.

Were there a lot of these 825 lathes sold? I see people cross buying for Ward and maybe SB.

Reply to
Pal