ANN: IPMS/Richmond, VA Old Dominion Open 2002

I would like to invite all modelers to the "Old Dominion Open - 2004"
to be held on February 28th in Richmond Virginia. With over 50
categories and several special awards, this is the best model show and
contest on the east coast. We have a new location this year. "The
Place at Innsbrook", on Cox Road off of Broad Street Road. Easily
accessible from Interstate 64. For more information please visit

Thank you
Ron Craig
IPMS/Richmond
Reply to