November Meeting

The November meeting of Aeromodelers will be at the Ripley Library. We
need to have good attendance to discuss our dinner scheduled for Nov.
22. The meeting will start at 9:00AM.
Charlie Hampton
372-3044
Reply to
charles hampton
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:33:58 -0500, charles hampton wrote in :
9:00 AM!
I won't be able to make the meeting.
Please give the rest of the guys my regards.
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
in :
Sorry about the mispost. My message some way went to this newsgroup as well as our members. Everyone is still invited. We will have a good dinner on the 22nd also. Charles
Reply to
charles hampton
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:32:52 -0500, charles hampton wrote in :
Stuff happens, don't it? ;o)
Let the one among us who has never misposted cast the first stone. :-O
Sounds like a great club. Regards to all!
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Site Timeline