Re: Modelling the Railways of NSW Convention 23

Please note that we have mailed brochures and registration forms this

>weekend. If you have attended the Convention in any of the last three years >you should receive a brochure in the mail or electronically. > If you don't receive the brochure by the end of the week please email me >at snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au and I will email a copy to you. > Look forward to seeing lots of familiar faces at Petersham.

Just a thought - since it'll be the 25th convention in 2 years time, are you and Ron planning anything long-term in the way of celebrations? I'm sure Ron (hi!) is very busy with Eureka Models but it'll be quite a milestone for the hobby in Australia when the 2007 convention comes around.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick