Modelling the Railways of NSW Convention 23

Group, Please note that we have mailed brochures and registration forms this weekend. If you have attended the Convention in any of the last three years
you should receive a brochure in the mail or electronically. If you don't receive the brochure by the end of the week please email me at snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au and I will email a copy to you. Look forward to seeing lots of familiar faces at Petersham.
Bob Lynch

Just a thought - since it'll be the 25th convention in 2 years time, are you and Ron planning anything long-term in the way of celebrations? I'm sure Ron (hi!) is very busy with Eureka Models but it'll be quite a milestone for the hobby in Australia when the 2007 convention comes around.
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to