Announcing "Z" Convention, July 5-6, 2005, Columbus, Ohio

**** Forwarded message from Ztrack Magazine, "Z" Convention organiser ****

Z Convention Update

Plans for the Z Scale Convention in Columbus are moving along. We have posted a PDF preregistration form and brochure on the Ztrack web site's Convention pages.

A copy of the brochure will also appear in the forthcoming issue of Ztrack Magazine. The brochure includes a form for preregistration. We are encouraging all those wishing to attend to preregister by April 15, 2005. We will take registrations after this date, but for planning purposes, it helps us if you register early. Official registration packets will be mailed out later to those pre-registered.

At this time, clinics and seminars will be hosted by: Rob Allbritton, David George, Jeffrey MacHan, Terry Sutfin, Jim Shiff, Bill Kronenberger and Rob Kluz. Riley O'Conner of Marklin Inc will be in attendance and will be hosting a discussion as well.

Jim Thomas, Rich Petruska and myself will have our homes on tour. We are working on additional stops as well. It is going to be an incredible few days!

See you in Ohio!

Rob Kluz

Ztrack Magazine Ltd.

6142 Northcliff Blvd. Dublin, OH 43016 phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
Z_Scale SIG Coordinator