Lytham St Annes Railway Society 2005 Exhibition 30/31 July 2005

Lytham St Annes Railway Society 2005 Exhibition

Details are as follows: Date: 30th and 31st July 2005 Place: LYTHAM, LANCS. Presented by: LYTHAM ST. ANNES RAILWAY SOCIETY Location: LYTHAM ST ANNES HIGH TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE, WORSLEY ROAD, ANSDELL, LYTHAM ST. ANNES. FY8 4 DG.

The School is 7 minutes walk from Ansdell & Fairhaven Railway Station, but we hope to have a free vintage bus service from the Lowther Gardens meeting each train at Ansdell & Fairhaven Station

Stagecoach buses 167,168,and 169 and Metrobus 11 all serve the location.

Times: Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Admission charge: Adults £4.00, Senior Citizens £2.00, Children £1-50

Contact number 01253 713009

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

Would be nice to have some idea of the exhibits if you want me to travel

80+ miles.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

Sorry, not a complete list as I've not got the sheets (all at the exhibition) but off the top :- Boldon Junction, Midhurst, Liverpool Lime St (with this years extensions), Bryn-y-fedw, and one other in 00 Nelson and one other in N G Whizz Belmont Junction in TT

Trade support Modellers Mate C&G Marske Models Bay Models Townfoot models

Plus preservation societies

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

Well that courtesy has just bought you another visitor.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

Another superb show, Ian, especially having a number of diesel focussed layouts from the 1960s to present day. I had an excellent, relaxed Sunday, travelling by train to and from the event, although as there was no vintage bus in evidence at either Ansdell station or the show venue, it was a 15 minute walk (definitely not 7 as mentioned!) but wasn't a problem on such a lovely sunny day! Thanks again!

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

In message , John Lancaster writes

Glad you enjoyed it. We're starting the planning for next year in the next couple of weeks. Sorry about the Bus, they just didn't turn up due to a breakdown in communications.

Reply to
Ian Birchenough