Announcing BrickFest 2005

Hi All,

There has been much anticipation about this summers BrickFest and we are now happy to officially announce that BrickFest ?05 is happening! It will be held at GMU (George Mason University) in Arlington, VA (just outside of Washington, DC) on August 12-14th, 2005. So mark the date on your calendars, schedule the time off work, and get permission from your significant other!

We are excited about this year due to the many great programs scheduled; new competitive time builds, great keynote speakers, a plethora of new MOCs and new themes, and most exciting is the unexpected antics that arise when you gather hundreds of AFOLs in one location!!!

In a few days the web site will be up with a continuous feed of information as it becomes available. Registration and memorabilia information will be up soon too! So visit

See you all there! Christina Hitchcock & The BrickFest Team

Reply to
BrickFest