Searching: 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set

you can try to find the full set via bricklink.com :
or try to buy the items part by part. you can do that by adding all parts of a set to your wanted list on bricklink.com
good luck!
Reply to
Wouter
"Wouter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:89fb1$424accde$915e2226$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tudelft.nl...
hi wouter
thanks!
I bought it at ebay for 40 euro.
where can I find a list of the pieces that were in the box to check it?
could somebody scan it and send it to me?
thanks! Andy
Reply to
Andy Steiner

Site Timeline