Searching: 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set

hi where can I find 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set ? Thanks for any advices!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Steiner

you can try to find the full set via bricklink.com :

or try to buy the items part by part. you can do that by adding all parts of a set to your wanted list on bricklink.com

good luck!

Reply to
Wouter

For start:

The instructions.

Reply to
Wouter

The expensive way:

:)

Reply to
Wouter

"Wouter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:89fb1$424accde$915e2226$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tudelft.nl...

hi wouter

thanks!

I bought it at ebay for 40 euro.

where can I find a list of the pieces that were in the box to check it?

could somebody scan it and send it to me?

thanks! Andy

Reply to
Andy Steiner

Reply to