Searching: 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set

hi where can I find 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set ? Thanks for any advices!
Andy

you can try to find the full set via bricklink.com :
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q801
or try to buy the items part by part. you can do that by adding all parts of a set to your wanted list on bricklink.com
good luck!

For start:
http://library.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f 06
The instructions.

The expensive way:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY61230878
:)

hi wouter
thanks!
I bought it at ebay for 40 euro.
where can I find a list of the pieces that were in the box to check it?
could somebody scan it and send it to me?
thanks! Andy