TrinfactorGP RCX brick sensor...check out our VIDEO!!

NEW VIDEO ON THE SITE AS WELL AS A SURVEY!!!
We are a team at Trinity College in Hartford, CT who has created an interface board to be used with a sensor for the RCX brick.
Take a look at our website and we'd love to hear any and all feedback about what you think. Thanks, TrinfactorGP team
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/trinfactorgp/index.html http://www.geocities.com/trinfactorgp/survey.html