RCX Brick Interface board CREATED- Take a look!!!

Hello there- we are a team at Trinity College in Hartford. CT who has
created an interface board to be used with the RCX brick. Take a look
at our website and we'd love to hear any and all feedback about what
you think. Check out the VIDEO of a robot using the board!! We also
have some boards to distribute and more information if you're
interested.
Thanks,
TrinfactorGP team
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com