RCX Brick Interface board CREATED!!

Hello there- we are a team at Trinity College in Hartford. CT who has created an interface board to be used with a sensor for the RCX brick.
Take a look at our website and we'd love to hear any and all feedback about what you think. We also have some sensors to distribute and more information if you're interested. Thanks, TrinfactorGP team
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/trinfactorgp/index.html