Windows 2000

I've looked for a FAQ - but can't find one - so I'll just have to ask!
Lego say that Mindstorms can't be used with W2k - is there any way round
this? Anyone written a patch or any other help?
Thanks...
--
Roland Butter :- There's nothing like a knob of butter.

Spoddlygloop wrote:

I think it should work. Last year, there was a thesis about the lego Mindstorms. They used W2K... everything worked.
--
Peter

snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be says...

Odd they should be so adamant that it doesn't.
Anyone actualy done it themselves?
--
Roland Butter :- There's nothing like a knob of butter.

I use the RCX 2 with windows xp SP2 without any problems. I've used a patch called legotower (try google it...) that solved the hangs in the operating system whenever you try to communicate with the RCX.
Spoddlygloop wrote:

way round

lego