Windows 2000

I've looked for a FAQ - but can't find one - so I'll just have to ask!

Lego say that Mindstorms can't be used with W2k - is there any way round this? Anyone written a patch or any other help?

Thanks...

Reply to
Spoddlygloop

I think it should work. Last year, there was a thesis about the lego Mindstorms. They used W2K... everything worked.

Reply to
Peter

Odd they should be so adamant that it doesn't.

Anyone actualy done it themselves?

Reply to
Spoddlygloop

I use the RCX 2 with windows xp SP2 without any problems. I've used a patch called legotower (try google it...) that solved the hangs in the operating system whenever you try to communicate with the RCX.

Spoddlyglo> > > > Lego say that Mindstorms can't be used with W2k - is there any way round

Reply to
avicoren