Lego fan's (4sale)(michigan)

I have about 30-40gal's of legos .. I have checked on E-bay to see how much i could get if i broke them down, found 2 rare "shocks (clear)"that
someone was asking $24.00 for (2)..found other sets and or just wheels (10) going for $20-30, I have about $200+ in wheels alone if i go by this figure (all sizes). LoL
HERES the offer. ::
30-40 gal tote of Legos -- payed over$3,000.00 within a 2.5 yr time
Asking: $600.00 but WILL go less, Please make any offer via E-mail (faster reply)
Hexis .. No offer will go unanswered.