World War 2 German POWs

No I'm not completely off topic, anyone with access may wish to take a look at news:alt.binaries.pictures.military in particular today's post entitled WWII German POW's - 1 attachment aka Message-ID:

It's not quite a layout but you can just see the platform near to the front edge in a cutting ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Any chance you can email that picture, please? My news server doesn't host abpm.

cheers, R.

Reply to
Richard