Attn:"Jaes Messineo

This individual, posting as snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, has been sending what at first appears as legitiate requests for ordering instructions for our book, E72.

Replies with the appropriate inforatioin were sent twice in answer to the same post sent a dozen times. The information has been posted here, as well.

If anybody here knows this person or has had any dealings with him would you please contact me. I am preparing a complaint to his server and would like to include any other information.

Reply to
Maiesm72