Anybody know James Messineo?

This gentleman, who posts under snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, has been sending me requests for information on purchasing our original book and subscribing to ESM

  1. I would be happy to serve him, but sent the same message six or seven times. I have replied at least twice. He just sends the same message.

So, one more time and this time for everybody:

Original hard cover Encyclopedia of 1/72 Scale Military Models $15 including surface or media mail.

ESM 72 subscription $25 ($30 outside the US) per four issue volume.

Payment by check or money order in US$ drawn on a US bank, please.

MAI/ESM 72 P.O. Box 554 Corte Madera, California

94976-0554
Reply to
Maiesm72