(AIR) "Vandy 1" - Will It Now Be An F/A-18F?

Maybe this is too soon to ask but has VX-9 gone out of the Tomcat business? I'm getting things in order for a Hasegawa F-4J Black Bunny and wondered out loud after seeing the F-14D decals available somewhere... Just wondering... Also, might anyone know it any F-14A Vandy 1 decals might be about?

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks

As far as I know, VX-9 Det PMTC is still operating an F-14D as Vandy-1...but I have to agree with you, probably not for much longer. As I recall the Vampires don't operate any Hornets out of PMTC, but I'll check into it.

Here's Vandy-1 in 1/32 - from CAM:

...and also in 1/48:

Rufus