For sale: Vintage plastic kit of Douglas F4D-1 (approx 1/48 scale)

This HOBBY-TIME Model Assembly Kit is all Plastic Flying Model, of the DOUGLAS F4D-1 SKYRAY, Navy Shipboard Fighter. easy to assemble, parts formed to shaped. Made by the Western Coil and Electrical Co., Racine, Wishconsin, USA and is from the 1950's. To the best of my knowledge all parts are included. Comes with high color Navy decals, plastic fuselage, and wings and other necessary parts.

This was designed as a display (stand included) or as a catapult glider.

There are instructions for DISPLAY ONLY and FLYING. NEVER started.

If interested, contact me at byrocat2000yahooca

Reply to
byrocat