Hawker Hunter instructions

I was reorganising my stash of kits due to a few recent purchases of Hawker Hunter items when I found out that I had lost the instructions
for an old Air Kit/ Scale Aircraft Modelling, Hawker Hunter Detail/ Conversion set for early versions of the Hunter. Is there anyone that can send me a copy or scan of the instructions as they have the details of the differences in vents and small intakes associated with the Avon and Saphire engine fits to the different marks.
Thanks in advance
Gondor