WTB/Info for Beatles Yellow Submarine kit........

Well here we go, my granddaughter has been bitten by the Yellow Submarine bug and thinks the movie is the greatest...good taste..:) Anyway I let it slip that there was a model kit of the Sub and she said she would like me to build one for her for her birthday. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one please let me know.Might be a nice change from 1/32nd A/C. Thanks, Swede

Reply to
Krewdawg

Yay! Another youngster who appreciates 'real music'. I hope. Give her Abbey Road and Sgt Pepper's for her birthday. And the sub. And don't tell me she's too young.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

damn hippies.

Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair....

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

you know that hair ain't where it's at. there will even come a time when you're not ashamed if you are fat.

Nah, weren't me. I missed the 60s, maaan.

RobG

38 next year...

e wrote

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

damn xers.

I got a yellow sub-marine from Hobby Heaven

modelcarkits.com

The Beatles are dead, tell your daughter she wants to listen to The Rolling Stones...or Motorhead...or Godsmack...

8^) hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I am coming in late on this one but be advised that McFarlane Toys had a Yellow Sub a few years back that was really quite good, Beatles figures too. There was also a re-issue of the old Corgi sub too about 2 years ago. Both of these shouldn't be too hard to find.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95