Roden decals

Have been having some problem with Roden decals breaking up, Doing a couple of the 1 1/2 Strutters so unlikely there is an after market decal alternatives, I am currently trying some Microsol liquid Decal Film. Even so they still broke up with just one coat, They seem to have little flex and crack extra easy,

Any ideas would be appreciated, many thanks regards JimboD

Reply to
Jimbo D

You brushed on the decal film and they still cracked? Amazing. Well, try two coats. You can also spray it 5/5 with 70% isopropyl although that may give you a thinner coat. Write the company, tell them you need a new sheet. Photocopy the sheet and make stencils.

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
Jimbo D

Yeah, quite dissapointing. Most of their kits have plenty of cool markings I'd like to use on "slammers." If the decals aren't going to hold up then finding aftermarket decals is going to be a pain. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to