Auction price calibration

I was looking through this auction

on "welders realted (20))

Are these prices going to hold or is everyone holding back, or am I just overestimating the value of this stuff???

I mean things like "Thermal Arc Plasma Welder Set -Power supply: PS30A, (ser. N20821A182901) Welder Console: HE100A, Water Circulator: WC100B (Ser. (N32606A181903J)",

current price for several different ones is running $15 to $40

Reply to
RoyJ

That is a 30 amp plasma welder. Meaning it can weld materiels 0.025" and thinner.

Plasma welders are nearly useless for the average person. They are valuable to specific industries that require extremely clean small welds in difficult materiels.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler