Shipload of nice welders in Chicago

Those who live near Chicago and are contemplating buying a welder, consider this upcoming auction:
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery 081&page=2
You may get a nice, like new welder for the price of a not so nice welder at your local home improvement store. Auction prices are all over the place, so possibly they will be too high, but there is a chance that you can get something cheaply. My own expectation is that there will not be amazing bargains in welders because they are so obvious and there are so many. But who knows, I could be wrong or you may need a welder and would not mind paying a fair used price
Ignoramus11945 wrote:

That's quite a collection of stuff, how many jobs were shipped to some third world country?

My guess would be about 100.

Ask yer boy Barry.
Looking at another of the Bidspotter auctions:
No bids at $50 open for Powermatic DP: http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/staticitem.php?photo 68201&gallery197
Clausing 12 x 48 lathe (OK, it has a little rust) for $50: http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/staticitem.php?photo 68181&gallery197
Bridgeport for $140 http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/staticitem.php?photo 68159&gallery197
And I'm always whining that there's no auctions near me (this one was 38 minutes away).
Question (for Iggy, I guess): I didn't see anything about inspection. Do these online auctions have inspection times or do you bid blind? Blind bidding would explain some of the dirt cheap prices. (Yeah, I know that there's a picture, but gimme a break.)
Bob
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:25:17 -0500, Ignoramus11945

Hell..buy one of those Lincoln 225s for me, $100-175, and Ill of course pay shipping to California, if not over $150..and toss in something for your trouble.
Gunner