For Auction on eBay

I've got a couple of items for auction on eBay which maybe of interest to members of these newsgroups. If not my apologies.

An aerochopper computer based model aircraft and helicopter trainer.

and probably of less interest is an el cheapo 2 channel radio

Roger Martin

Your second auction says "NO transmitter or servos" in the description. Don't you mean "No receiver or servos"?

MP

Kevin

And the "Current list price for similar items start at around AU$350/US$250" is a bit too much to swallow. The Aerochopper was 100 quid (about

300Ozdollars) when it was introduced about 14 years ago but it doesn't run in Windows (IIRC) and there IS nothing similar these days. All the sims have at least a facsimile of a helicopter, not a line drawing with a bit of red or blue for added "eye candy"

The Aerochopper sim is a dinosaur when compared to what you really CAN buy for 350 AUS dollars.

Still, I suppose the last fool hasn't been born and it'll sell!

Reply to
Beav

Truer words have never been spoken, Beav!

Cheers, H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

Reply to