For Auction on eBay

I've got a couple of items for auction on eBay which maybe of interest to
members of these newsgroups. If not my apologies.
An aerochopper computer based model aircraft and helicopter trainer.

and probably of less interest is an el cheapo 2 channel radio

Roger Martin
Your second auction says "NO transmitter or servos" in the description. Don't you mean "No receiver or servos"?
MP
and its on 29mhz so not much good to us here unless that's another typo???

Kevin
And the "Current list price for similar items start at around AU$350/US$250" is a bit too much to swallow. The Aerochopper was 100 quid (about 300Ozdollars) when it was introduced about 14 years ago but it doesn't run in Windows (IIRC) and there IS nothing similar these days. All the sims have at least a facsimile of a helicopter, not a line drawing with a bit of red or blue for added "eye candy"
The Aerochopper sim is a dinosaur when compared to what you really CAN buy for 350 AUS dollars.
Still, I suppose the last fool hasn't been born and it'll sell!
Reply to
Beav
Truer words have never been spoken, Beav!
Cheers, H.
Reply to
HardwareLust
Bloody Hell,that sounds cheap I MUST have it :-))
Reply to
Swiss Tony