Assembling without rebuilding

Hi, When assembling, is it possible to keep SW from rebuilding until a component is fully constained? I hate having the component moving away every time I add a mating constraint. I also wonder why it is not possible to get the assembled component to show in a different window.

Regards

JC

Reply to
John23

uncheck the Preview box in the mates menu box

Reply to
Phil Evans

If you RMB on the assembly name at the very top of the feature tree,there is a menu option to disable automatic rebuilds.

Reply to
Jo