The BIG one - I've been shot

c) Is one of those people who idolise Dr. Bowdler[1].

Pee, Po, Belly, Bum, Drawers.

[1] AKA "morons".
Reply to
Steve Firth

Say, you always talk through your arse?

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Alex Barrow writes

No need to do that in London as it's nearly always on the boil. I still have a small flame going on a burner in Brighton which does get the kettle up to boiling point every so often :-))

(a bit of an 'in' joke amongst taxi drivers, particularly in Brighton)

Reply to
Mike Hughes

In message , Dragon Heart writes

Absolutely right

Agreed again

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Unfortunately there are some people who do not seem to have a sense of humour "Do I care?" :-))

Spot on - and I don't need to be profane as I'd like to think that I have a bit more intelligence than that.

Thanks very much, except I have to another 40 to that figure - and I'm going to work on that day!

Reply to
Mike Hughes

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:09:33 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

Only before I blow you a kiss. Deal.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Sorry, I don't do Friends of Dorothy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh? Well to the rear, obviously.

PS - look up "chutzpah"

Reply to
Steve Caple

Leave your sexual preferences out of this.

It's defined here:

Steve Firth

You are no D H Lawrence, stille less a Shakespeare.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Dad gum, man. You make me look like Adonis.

TAXI !

Tejas Pedro

Reply to
Random Excess

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:21:13 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

Still not enjoying this, eh?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Still talking through your arse, eh?

(sotto voce - are all the morons who play with toy trains really as dumb as this one?)

Reply to
Steve Firth

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:37:44 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

A person such as yourself should remain silent on a newsgroup and be thought a fool rather than type and remove all doubt.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

*I* play with trains, and when they last ran me through the Stanford- Binet I.Q. tests I scored 168.

And you?

(Oh yeah, I forgot; I play with thesauri, too.)

-Pete

Reply to
Twibil

"Too late!"

-Marty Feldman as Igor in "Young Frankenstein".

Reply to
Twibil

It means you can do an IQ test, but it doesn't mean you can function and communicate in the real world. I know some seriously *odd* people with

*very* high IQs.

The very fact you are boasting about it on usenet makes me think you might just be the sort of person I'm thinking about...

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Thought up that all by yourself did you?

Oh no, it's just another net wannabee armed with a dictionary of quotations.

Reply to
Steve Firth

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:37:25 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) instead replied:

And you believe your own reply was original? At least I paraphrased.

Look it up.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

What an intellectual giant you are.

I don't need to.

Go pull another unoriginal mumbling of something you barely understand in order to confirm your status as a dullard. It's Saturday and I like a laugh at the weekend.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Perhaps the originator of this thread could be persuaded to avoid cross-posting, especially to uk.transport?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Hulme