Use of photo backdrop in UK layout

I took some photos at Bognor Regis model railway club recently. Although I was there primarily to look at their in progress American layout, there were also working on their 'children's' layout. One of their members had bought a set of photo backdrops which had been taken in the Sussex area.

I'd taken some of my old British outline models. We put everything together, then took some photos. The results can be seen starting at

For those interested in American railroading scroll backwards from the above link to see the results of their progress to date.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Nice photos - both lots.

Reply to
MartinS

Backdrop looks great but the overall effect is spoilt by the shiny, toy like track.

Reply to
Roger T.

In message , Roger T. writes

This layout is very much in the construction phase. In fact they've only been putting this together for a few months. It is intended as something that the kids can play with so it will be running things like Thomas.

The DMU is mine. I'd taken it there so that anyone interested could look at it with a view to buying it. Someone else had recently bought the backdrop. They put that on the back of the layout. I put the train on it and I then got the camera and tripod out. The results are what you've seen.

I'll try to get more pics when they've made more progress.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

That explains it then. :-)

Reply to