loft layout - updated pictures

I know some of you are following this.

I had a running session on my loft layout last week with my good friends and fellow NMRA members Ron Gager and Cliff South.

Ron has been construction various buildings for his own American layout which he has yet to build (he has a British one) and brought some of them over. What a difference adding structures makes to the effect. Even though the tracks next to the buildings were totally unconnected lengths of Peco code 83, the addition of some box cars and other rolling stock brought the whole thing to life as you can see from the pictures.

I'm trying to persuade Ron that he should leave them with me on (semi) permanent loan but he's not been persuaded yet although he has left them with on temporary loan.

Enjoy

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Nice work by Ron and even though not integrated, the buildings do make quite a difference. Now some of those box cars can go to somewhere presentable.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Really makes things look better!

Thanx for the post, Mike.