Help finding a club

Hi all

I am looking for information on a club. This club is located in Columbia Falls, MT in an old bowling alley. Anybody have contact information or address?

I met a couple of the members in Essex, MT during SP4449's return to Portland. Wanted to chat with them somemore. I guess that I could go to Columbia Falls and look around. I suspect that I could find the place, but want to be there when some members are.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

ctclibby

Reply to
ctclibby

Google is your friend:

Contains an item:

Flathead Valley Model Railroad Club open house, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec.

12, 1268b North Fork Road, Columbia Falls, just beyond railroad tracks. See. layouts of HO & N gauge trains.

Wondering if this is the club you are looking for? Columbia Falls, MT does not sound like a huge metro area, so it is unlikey that there would be a large number of model railroad clubs there.

If nothing else, you can go to the Flathead Valley Model Railroad Club's open house (someone is certian to be there then) and if they are NOT the club you are looking for, they would very likely know who you are looking for.

Reply to
Robert Heller

In message , ctclibby writes

Apart from the advice you've already received you could try the NMRA via their main web site

Mike Hughes