finding a light source

Hello everybody,

i am looking for a paper or some ideas to find a polarized light source with a linear camera (that has a polarization filter} on a differential driven robot. I want to avoid to turn the robot in defined steps, eg by 10 degrees, but continuously, at a constant velocity. the linear camera can give information about, max.intensity, position of max.intensity, mean value. In addition, can anyone explain me the use of the integration time for this linear camera, that can be also varied.

thanks in advance zoltan

Reply to
Zoltan Nagy